Saturday, February 21, 2009

Friends please baca nie

Okay hw I nak start dis thing hmm I just wanna say im sooo sorry im the reason why all this thing happened. Im the reason why we all gadoh smue its all my fault okay dun blame aisyah and fiqa and sarah too. Im sorry I terpaksa ignored anyone yg terasa now. I noe im stupid okay thts who I am. Like ikhwan siad blaja tinggi2 tp tk phm bahasa and yeah thts me. U noe if nt bcos of me no one yg akan gadoh and all. Again sorry I noe korang tkkn maafkan rei kan dun worry the last time korang akan jmpe rei just time amik result. Fr now I just wanna be alone I nak evryone means GB baik semula okay I’ll go. I noe I burden u a lot aisyah & fiqa but thts me I bodoh I jelous tk tentu pasal. Pleaseee now I beg you baik dgn orang lain okay I noe you. U’re a nice person and deep inside my heart I’ll always rmmbr our memories together I won’t forget it. I dun mind if u wanna talk bad things bout me cos I deserve it. Yeah im a bitch okay evryone I bodoh okay. Now I admit okay its all my fault bcos of reihana GB dah tkda and I beg you pleasee korang gabung balik okay crk new member and all. I rosakkn smue bnda okay im the reason why org gadoh and relationship sumone tk jadi bodoh punye reihana ! Now I just nak hidup sorang so tht tkda sape sakit hati. But if anyone of you baca dis pleasee gabungkan GB balik and nabil jugak okayy pleasee :’(

And again im so sorry i noe nthg yg rei boleh buat nw just nak mintak tlg gabung balik okay korang kawan dh lama k . Again SORRY and lupa sorry anas i dh mencarut everythg i noe u hate me dr dulu lagi but nvrm i paham k

No comments:

Post a Comment