Wednesday, November 24, 2010

He's the reason I smile and also the reason I cry .

This is about a special man in my life. He's my inspiration for writing this, i haven't wrote anything for ages. Well he's the thought that makes me smile and he's the rhythm that makes my heart beat. I wanted to share a piece of my heart on how beautiful the feeling is of "when love begins" and being able to share that love with that right person. I always knew that love would come find me someday, and then you came & you make me believe that love exist in this world. Our 'first-time-met' will always be our memories. This love getting stronger and stronger. From when you laugh to when you're upset, I still love the little things you do especially hearing you laugh and seeing your eyes squinting the same way mine does too. Coming into this relationship has been hard at times but we've made it through. I know as long as we're on this journey together, there's nothing that we can't do. I know i don't need to prove my feelings to know they're true because what i've known in my past, doesn't come close to the experience i've shared with you. The story of the cinderella & her prince charming will always be in my heart, like a fairytales it's gonna be forever & ever. Believe in true love it's the key to happiness. For now, I'll be waiting patiently for that day when we'll be together that precious moment in time when I'll say, "I Do". God made everything beautiful, precious and new just as beautiful and precious as the day will be, when I look into your eyes and say, "I Love You Forever".












No comments:

Post a Comment