Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Here without you

100 days this make me older since the last time i saw your pretty face. Thousand last make me colder, and i don’t thing i couldn’t looked at this the same. But all the miles we seperate, dissapear now and we not breathing of your face. Im here without you baby, just alone with my lonely mind. I think bout u , and i dreamed about you all the time. U still with me in my dreams, but tonight its only you and me. The miles just keep rolling, as the people leave their way to say hello . I’ve learned this life is overperated but I hope that its gets better as we go. Everything i know, and anywhere i go, it gets hard but it won’t take away my love. You’re the one that i last falls, and when its said its getting hard to done but it won’t take away my love , reihana.

No comments:

Post a Comment